Blog Archive

Saturday, January 21, 2012

I Have a Dream

. . . about tobogganing Nazis.

Seriously.

I was in Youtube, which is a circus's animal train. I was having a nice chat with Alex Day about breakfast which had been delicious. Before I really knew what was going on, a Nazi in a toboggan showed up and strapped me to the back of it and said that if I tried to call for help he would kill me. I mouthed and motioned frantically to Charlie Mcdonnell, trying to get him to help me. He nodded that he understood and signaled the help of John Green and Hank Green, who spoke to each other in a code derived from the sound of fried chicken. Then Craig Benzine saved me by punching the Nazi in the face. Together they all strung up the baddie in a tree (by his ankles.)

And then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment