Blog Archive

Monday, November 14, 2011

Colour corrections and Portland

If you have not noticed this, you are probably colourblind. When I draw myself on this blog, the colours very quite a lot. I made swatches to correct this issue in the future. (I left a lot of blank space for when I add reoccurring characters.)

You've not yet been introduced to the *Derp*icorn, but you will next week. Stay tuned!

I will now tell you the story that I have to tell because my internal grammar nazi will not stop nagging me about it even though I cannot change this one situation because I was not directly involved. Try saying that in one breath. It happened while I visited Portland, Oregon. We were stuck at a light on a bridge . . . or something to that end. We weren't moving anywhere. Anyway, there was some people on the median that looked like this:
I don't remember the actual number, but if I did I wouldn't tell you anyway


What irked me was that there was no punctuation at all. Was it a question? 

"Need Weed?" Hey guys, wanna get high? We sell drugs!"

Or was it a statement?

"Need Weed!" Dude, we ran out of drugs and our dealer was convicted and imprisoned. We need to get our fix! Can you sell us some?


No comments:

Post a Comment