Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

All the Things

I have previously mentioned in my last blog that my parents conditioned me to be a hoarder. This is why I am completely incapable of throwing away even the most useless of garbage.

My parents created a monster. I even had a special place in my old room where I hoarded apple cores for their seeds, thinking that one day I would plant them. 

I think they're still there. I feel sorry for whoever lives there now.

Being an artist, I like to make stuff with stuff. I had several drawers where I would put useless junk that I found laying around. Always, my thought would be "I could use this insert object's name here for an art project."  I could not clean my room easily, for I would always get distracted with the random crap I forgot I had.

I remember having the following items in my possession: 


I'm going to be the crazy old cat lady down the street who was on  Confessions of Animal Hoarders.

No comments:

Post a Comment